Life on Nightmare mode

By shitforchris - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Spicy
Today, I had to give the girl I am absolutely in love with advice on how to have better sex with her boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 261
You deserved it 12 107

Top comments

how about you grow a pair and tell her how you feel?

You should have given her a demonstration.

Comments

luminousgirl 0

You're doing it wrong. "Washing-up liquid makes an excellent lubricant"

Tokie_fml 0

when a girls scared to take it in the pooper her tears make a great lubricant also!!!

NO BALLS NO PUSS FYI: DON'T BE SUPRISED IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU YOUR WHOLE LIFE.

chloe2114 4

WHY IS IT ALL IN CAPS seriously...

You're not "in love" with her. You just have a crush on her. Either way, don't do anything to **** up her relationship or else you won't ever get a chance.

Please tell me that you gave her terrible advice on the hope and prayer that he'll break up with her after she rakes him too much and bends the hell out of his dick when she's on top.

that's sounds like the most correct thing to do

VolleyballSMASH 1

no, you never do that. they'll hate you for that.

dudemitch 0
VolleyballSMASH 1

same, I. helped a friend/crush, ask out a friend. it sucks, but you'd be a bad friend for being insupportive. for those saying grow a pair, ops the one with real balls. it takes a lot more to be a good friend, instead of **** it up for the girl so she will date him.

rayrayy_fml 0

Well...at least you were a good friend about it? :/ idk, that sucks, bud.