Life on Nightmare mode

By shitforchris - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Spicy
Today, I had to give the girl I am absolutely in love with advice on how to have better sex with her boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 262
You deserved it 12 108

Top comments

how about you grow a pair and tell her how you feel?

You should have given her a demonstration.

Comments

"Tell her you can't give her sexual advice because it aches you. Because you have a soft spot in your heart for her. You desire her touch, her warmth, her beauty, but you know that every time you have to advise her on such things, you are advising her one more step away from you and you refuse to continue doing it." Only if you want her to run to the hills. How about you actually make the time to bring girls into your life besides this one. Then you can do the reverse. Treat her like a friend and someone who has no interest while you are a sexually active male and she will get jealous :p But you still have to make the move, you do have the penis in the relationship.

While she will get jealous that doesn't always result in the desired effect. Sincerity about how one feels, demonstrated with confidence ALWAYS gives a desired result. If she "runs for the hills" she didn't want you, If she did want you and you did do that, believe me she will say goodbye to that boyfriend of hers as soon as you finish your sentence. You don't need to "have the penis in the relationship." If you let a sense of animalistic macho pride get in the way, you can lose sight of what you wanted in the first place. For some, this is good. Because sex with strange women and new women can become a very exciting lifestyle. But that doesn't sound like your goal here. So trust me, you should be sincere about what you want and confident that you can have it, not afraid. If it doesn't go your way, then it sucks and you just need a new goal.

While I wish this were true, its not. Saying you have feelings for someone when she doesnt have feelings for him will not make her gain interest. To gain interest you have to be interesting. Chances are you already give her plenty of things, attention, "love", things of yours that you give without asking anything in return. She gets what she wants, but you dont get what you want. So, show that you are a guy worth dating, she will want you then.

hahah, I do appreciate the advice, but I have done it to her already actually, and what happened was after I tried to get with her she told me because we are "such good friends" I went and moved onto the first girl who came along, and she tripped out, got mad at me and we didn't talk for 5 months, we just recently patched things up and to which she admitted she had feelings for me at the time, BUT, since that time is in a new relationship where she really cares about this guy, so. Sucks for me! :D

McFly187 0

If I were you I would just give it a shot and tell her how I feel about her.

Bunch of cretins. "Rah rah grow some balls, look at me, I'm a big man with a big penis, aren't I so cool" etc. In any case, that's got to sting. The friend zone is a bitch.

roosseeee 0

aww, that's terribly beat. being stuck in the friend zone is no fun.

that really sucks man. i know how you feel, i'm constantly having to talk to the girl i love about other guys. its not as bad as yours, but i know how it feels. :/ hope you figure it out.

Brooklynxman 0

Tell her how you feel in a completely over the top romantic way. If she doesn't say yes she'll date you then it wasn't meant to be.

Take your balls out of your mom's purse AND TELL HER! At least you will have the peace that she knows and you either win her heart or you don't. Then at least you can move on with your life.

Diogen 0

You "HAD TO" give her advice? Um, no.