Lies

By Anonymous - 17/07/2009 00:14 - United States

Today, at work, as a camp counselor, I was discussing how stupid the idea of Santa is to a coworker, and how every parent should tell their kids the truthLies. The intercom microphone was on. I single-handedly told a group of 100 six year-olds that Santa isn't real. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 767
You deserved it 72 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NEVER dispute santa's reality at a kid's camp!

Comments

kira822_fml 0

minus the derogatory slur, i agree. YDI because santa IS real, santa is more than just a fat guy in a red suit living at the north pole.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

His name is otaku. Does it really surprise you that someone calling himself a name that is an insult in the country he adores would be ******* stupid?

Crowning moment of awesome. I really wish I were you in that situation.

dontpanic_fml 32

who ******* cares if it's not real! didn't you feel happy every christmas morning with a present from 'santa' and seeing he had eaten the cookies? you just wrecked it for little kids, nice one!

tehukiso 0

Who cares if they know it's not real? They would never have been disappointed if they were never lied to, and they'd have been equally excited to receive presents and maybe eat the damn cookies themselves. A lie is a lie is a lie. It's pointless to bitch just because someone tells the truth. You end up looking bad, not the guy who was honest.

Wow, good one. You do know that Santa is pretty much the giving, not an actual person? The belief of giving and not receiving is essentially what Santa brings children, so they won't be greedy, little snot-nosed whiners whenever they don't get what they want, whenever they want. Duh. And beside that, why would you be talking about it where there's an intercom? This shit always happens when there's an intercom and stupid counselors in the same room.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

sure.. because they always get presents, they will realize it's not about getting presents but giving them. Makes perfect sense.

soccergirl15, sorry, santa, tooth fairy, and Easter bunny are all fake.

I hope your grandma gets runover by a reindeer.