Knackered

By Tired - 25/12/2018 12:00

Spicy
Today, was my first day off in almost a month. My husband and I spent all morning arguing, then he left to his job saying he wouldn't be back tonight. Apparently I'm being neglectful because I don't have the energy for sex after being the only one working full time, cooking, cleaning, and running errands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 957
You deserved it 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

404wan 19

so why are you married to him still? you know you could just work fulltime, do all the other things and then enjoy your day off without arguing and having unfullfilling sex.

Protip for dudes: making a woman feel like sex is another chore on the list of shit she does for you will not get you more sex. Turn sex into a chore and you get none of it.

Comments

what??? 17
404wan 19

so why are you married to him still? you know you could just work fulltime, do all the other things and then enjoy your day off without arguing and having unfullfilling sex.

Alexiskovich 6
slapstick1982 20

No excuse for not giving it up on a regular basis

The one she gave is just fine. No excuse for him not cooking/cleaning/running errands when he’s working part time and she’s working full time.

As someone who has been in the exact situation (and add 2 small children to the mix), divorce him. I promise that no matter how much you struggle, it is worth it not to have the added stress of a husband/significant other that you can never do enough for. You can't make everyone happy, so try starting with yourself.

shady80 4

you still need to have sex with your partner, it is kinda expected and important in relationships

So you're just supposed to let someone have sex with your body when you can't possibly enjoy it and thus leading to resentment that he's basically raping you? How about if he's a little more understanding about his spouse being exhausted and maybe helping so she has a little more energy to devote to him? Marriage is supposed to be about supporting each other, not one person making unreasonable (under the circumstances) demands of the other and being like a child having a tantrum when they don't get want they want.

kricket5 19

Except this guy doesn’t sound like a partner, he sounds like a leach. He can go **** himself.

If he doesn’t care enough to help make sure she is not too tired for sex, when he has more free time because he’s working fewer hours, he’s really not entitled to any kind of expectation for regular sex.

Protip for dudes: making a woman feel like sex is another chore on the list of shit she does for you will not get you more sex. Turn sex into a chore and you get none of it.

Tick 16
fde2blknimout 18

Sorry, but based off what you wrote he sounds like a self absorbed prick.

xxWTFxx1981 23

Well sex is important you need to see his side also maybe you should neglect the house chores or eat out more often to make personal time for intimacies

kricket5 19

Or, better yet, he could step up and help her.