Knackered

By Tired - 25/12/2018 12:00

Spicy
Today, was my first day off in almost a month. My husband and I spent all morning arguing, then he left to his job saying he wouldn't be back tonight. Apparently I'm being neglectful because I don't have the energy for sex after being the only one working full time, cooking, cleaning, and running errands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 957
You deserved it 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

404wan 19

so why are you married to him still? you know you could just work fulltime, do all the other things and then enjoy your day off without arguing and having unfullfilling sex.

Protip for dudes: making a woman feel like sex is another chore on the list of shit she does for you will not get you more sex. Turn sex into a chore and you get none of it.

Comments

He’s not being a very good husband. Divorce him, but a vibratory. Problem solved !

star_captain 2

"Today my wife would rather fight with me for 4 hours than spend 1 hour having sex for the first time in a month." FML

I feel you, had the same argument with my ex-wife. I’d leave the house about 5:35 am and get home at about 6:00 pm (military). I still had to do all the house work, and walk the dog. She did cook, but complained that I didn’t help.

Peaches1914 13

Why did you accepted and do all those chores and duties without him helping out it’s both your household so whatever example you saw someone else doing was not very realistic or balanced a book was said that women are a complement not a salve or subservient to a mate

Did you even read my comment? Why did I take the responsibility? For one, I loved my wife to pieces. I’d rather clean than have her upset. The other reason is it had to be done. If I didn’t the house would just get dirtier and dirtier. Lastly I didn’t help her cook, because it was the only chore she did. But I did love it when my mother in law visited. She helped clean. It was nice to come home to a clean house.

shady80 4
tounces7 27

Stop being his mother. It's not your job to raise him, he's supposed to be a partner, not a dependent.

OP, drop the manchild. Get an adult with a full time job who is willing to balance the load with you.

MightBeAnElectrician 3

I work a lot too, but I make time for sex because it's a priority for me. If you're not into sex, that's fine, but it should hardly be a surprise when your partner goes and gets it somewhere else.

No, there is no excuse for cheating. If you want out of a relationship, then get out of it. Don't cheat. By the sound of it, her husband is a selfish prick anyway.

HemiPoweredGroomer 5

I'm sorry to hear that. If he cannot understand what you are doing, and appreciate you for the amount of effort you put into your relationship and life, then it may be time to seriously evaluate and consider leaving the relationship. Just because you are married to him, does not mean you are forced to stay in a relationship where you give it your all, and get nothing in return. He needs to step up and realize a relationship takes two. If he can't, then he doesn't deserve one. I went through something very similar with my husband, but he finally opened his eyes, and now helps out as much as he can.

YallDeservedItJk 22

It sounds like you both have unmet needs and you should find a way to discuss them with more compassion and love. You need to work out a situation where you’re both happy.