Jogging is bad for you

By Broken - 17/06/2009 14:12 - United States

Today, I was running with my sister's dog. It had the brilliant idea of shooting between my legs and I immediately faceplanted on the cement. I now have a swollen nose and cuts all over my body. I'm a grown man who does martial arts and I got beat up by a dog the size of a baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 917
You deserved it 6 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jnic 0

Go figure, the people with the most inflated egos are bruised the most easily. The dog didn't beat you up, you tripped and it was an accident. It can happen to anyone, and you're far more likely to trip over a tiny fluffball of a dog than you are a huge, badass German Shepard. Stop using irrelevant circumstances as an excuse to brag about your strength and manliness.

happygoluckyhh 0

Why make it sound like the dog "beat you up"? It was an accident. It would have been a lot more simple if you said, "Today, I tripped over a dog's leach. FML" Get over it. Sorry about all of your cuts, though!

Comments

There REALLY needs to be a "Who cares?" button for some of these FMLs...

Bloodrush 0

beat up? more like ate shit on the cement....where the **** does you having to do martial arts come into play, i think you are looking for a reason to touch your dick at night...

I have two cats, and one of them has the very bad habit of running between the legs or underfoot while I'm on the stairs. They've gotten stepped on as a result, but I'm shocked that I haven't fallen yet. Though lately I've just stopped and let them run ahead of me if I hear their collar bells jingle, seeing as staying on one side of the hall/stairs didn't work.

pdubbster24 0

http://thebestpranks.blogspot.com/ let the world know about your pranks and maybe get an idea or two

Yeah, falling was the first thing we learned in my class. I think the OP needs a better teacher.

why are you talking about your lame ass cats when the FML was about a dog??? :::sigh:::

this seems a bit odd. either you are a lower rank martial artist, you were caught completely offguard, or the martial art you take dosen't have falling techniques as part of the art. either way, not that impressive.

You probably have brain damage from all those martial arts and decided to do an irrational and fallible little stunt because of it.

Martial Arts are for fighting humans, right? Tripping over a dog, an animal, because it is smaller and ran under you because it's below your eye level is only related because you "move around". Also, being into Martial Arts doesn't make you immune from these things, but reduces the chance. No one's perfect, so don't feel bad.

Because tripping over a dog doesn't entail a certain "tripping." Animals are animals, and cats are the same size, if not bigger, than some dogs.