Jogging is bad for you

By Broken - 17/06/2009 14:12 - United States

Today, I was running with my sister's dog. It had the brilliant idea of shooting between my legs and I immediately faceplanted on the cement. I now have a swollen nose and cuts all over my body. I'm a grown man who does martial arts and I got beat up by a dog the size of a baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 917
You deserved it 6 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jnic 0

Go figure, the people with the most inflated egos are bruised the most easily. The dog didn't beat you up, you tripped and it was an accident. It can happen to anyone, and you're far more likely to trip over a tiny fluffball of a dog than you are a huge, badass German Shepard. Stop using irrelevant circumstances as an excuse to brag about your strength and manliness.

happygoluckyhh 0

Why make it sound like the dog "beat you up"? It was an accident. It would have been a lot more simple if you said, "Today, I tripped over a dog's leach. FML" Get over it. Sorry about all of your cuts, though!

Comments

oh p.s. some of these people are dumb. like the guy who says you should have put "i'm a grown man who does martial arts FML". He's probably just mad cuz he weighs 300 lbs and still lives in his moms basement and the only exercise he gets is moving the doughnut from the plate to his mouth :). It was hilarious, still wish I was there for it. See you later.

_itsmeeex1bitchz 0

Well you didn't actually get "beat up" by the dog. It tripped ya. I hate when they do that though. And what does you doing martial arts gotta do with anything??

Cinnabar 0

Someone needs to teach that dog to heel.

Obviously, I wasn't literally beaten up by a dog; I was using hyperbole for comedic effect. My post was self-deprecating, which should have been more than obvious. It was not to display my "machismo".

Your "martial art" obviously isn't gongfu.

FreedomFirst 0

If you're a grown man, you shouldn't consider your life f'ed because of a little boo-boo. Just be more aware next time.

kaykay10xo 0

gawd i wish i say that. rofl!! ahaha

Why does it matter that you can do martial arts? This is probably a fake.

I thought it was funny, but prolly cuz we had a Husky when I was a kid that literally knocked my mom out by yanking her off her feet when she was holding his leash and he got to excited and jerked her off the front porch.