It's just liquid fun

By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 05:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I caught my mom trying to get secretly smashed out of her brain-box on booze at 8:00 a.m. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 027
You deserved it 3 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should keep you vermouth shut, act very Cosmopolitan, and rum like the wind instead of letting your bad feelings ferment. Just whiskey yourself away for a while (maybe to Manhattan?) from that toxic situation. Maybe go someplace warm, watch a tequila sunrise and have sex on the beach with a girl named Margarita. Staying and wining or making a big brewhaha won't help. But be supportive and there is a martini tiny chance she will liquor problem eventually.

She's not being racist. She's simply stating that she's NOT slaughtering a certain race. Being racist is hating a person or people because of their nationality. Get your facts right before you start ridiculing people

Comments

Your moms a drunk. And should grow up and start acting like a mother!

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

u should grow up and change your profile picture. No one wants to see your insufficient biceps

Maybe no one wants to see his biceps, but at least he's smart enough to know that the OP's mother doesn't act like a mother for getting drunk by 8 am. I don't see any reason for telling him no one want to see his "insufficient biceps". That was rude and uncalled for. Hasn't your mother (or anyone else) ever taught you "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all"? If not, start applying it & stop putting people down. Thanks.

Just remember one thing OP: its 5 o'clock somewhere.

forestqueenie 0

WTF did you say? For those who know normal English this makes no ******* sense! this slang is beyond awful!!!

I'm sad my previous amazing comment didn't show up. :(

hide her booze and swap it with mouthwash she will still get smashed but she will smell better and be easier to ignore

OhShuttup 0

or it will land her in the hospital!

You should keep you vermouth shut, act very Cosmopolitan, and rum like the wind instead of letting your bad feelings ferment. Just whiskey yourself away for a while (maybe to Manhattan?) from that toxic situation. Maybe go someplace warm, watch a tequila sunrise and have sex on the beach with a girl named Margarita. Staying and wining or making a big brewhaha won't help. But be supportive and there is a martini tiny chance she will liquor problem eventually.

I see what you did there. Actually, I don't. I do not drink. Therefore refusing to have any knowledge on alcoholic beverages. But then again, I'm no Virgin Mary.

wwerulez14 6

ydi, for calling it a "brain-box" haha

Was it a Monday? I don't balme her if it was a Monday. Mondays suck.