Is it a plane ?

By Decker - 14/02/2010 01:04 - United States

Today, I went to a crowded Walmart with the hot new girl I'm dating. It was raining and we had to park far from the entrance. As soon as we got out of my car, she started sprinting to get out of the rain. I ran to catch up and slipped on a metal plate, and did a reverse Superman onto my ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 063
You deserved it 5 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baker45678 0

Quick question. Why didn't you drop your date off at the front and go park yourself? Seems like a gentlemanly thing to do.

PsychoMerk 0

well that's another one for the books >_> took me a while to visualize the whole "reverse superman" thing

Comments

WalMart actually PAYS its employees?? To hear people like you bitch about it, I figured the WalMart people were enslaved. Which means... they can actually QUIT if they don't like working there, and look for a better job?? To anyone complaining about the working conditions at WalMart: either the employees have the ability to quit and get a better job, but choose to stay OR they don't have the ability to get a better job... which is their own damn fault for setting their personal life achievement standards so low that they are only qualified to work at WalMart. Sam Walton got wealthy because he was ambitious and smart.

NanaNi_fml 0

The hell's wrong with Wal-Mart, just cause you have money doesn'y mean you have to spend it all. He never said he toke her on a date to Wal-Mart. Damn why'd you spend $50 on something you can get for $12 is stupid ashell.

its fine taking her to walmart but the only problem is that why u make her run from the parking to walmart if is raining??? u should just left her in front of the entrance...

FML!?! REALLY!?! you slipped and now life as you know it is over?? worse things could have happened, stop with the pitiful drama, man up, and laugh at yourself.

your supposed to drop them off at the door dumb Ass

bruter, just read that, glad someone agrees

CapnBlackadder 0

I have two questions. why the heck would you take a hot girl to walmart? and what the heck is a reverse superman?

um, you definately deserved it.. you should have dropped her off at the door, then gone to park the car. dumbass

Ryan4777 0

oh pandetic just shut the **** up u grammer freaks r stupid n I did it like that on purpose n obviously it worked cause now we see there's more then one retard here so gfo

ashley1518 0

you went on a date to walmart....you'll never be talking to her again, unless you were buying condoms...