In case you haven’t noticed, I'm weird. I’m a weirdo. I don't fit in

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Conover

Today, a woman at work was complaining about her weight. She looked pretty thin, so to make her feel better I said that she looked small. She said, "Well, you haven't seen me naked." For some reason, I replied, "Not that you know of." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 120
You deserved it 40 929

Top comments

That'll make her check where she changes! No more getting naked in front of an open window for her.

Comments

You just made yourself the creepy dude at your work. I want to know what happened after you said that?

OP could be a chick, there's no gender stated. So either creepy dude or the creepy lesbian.

Congratulations, you've now increased 10 levels on the creepy scale.

And unlocked a new item "hidden camera"

If any of op's coworkers read this, please check under your desks, and in the bathrooms for cameras!

teamlightskin 14

If i were that lady, i would be very afraid! Everywhere i go i would be looking behind me to see if i see you : / *creep*

zombieslayer83 19

she will probably shower in her underwear now. lol

Wait, you're not supposed to do that? I shower in my swimming trunks, I thought everybody did that?

Kallian_fml 21

I thought people showered in their socks? Now I just feel silly...

I suggest you invest in shower shorts. It comes with a complementary shower wallet too! "For the man who has nothing to hide, but still wants to"

Where can I find these "shower shorts"?

zen1979 16

Scrubs reference for the win!!!!! Lmao I love that show.

kittycat1597 10

Am I the only one that's curious to what she said after?

saIty 17

She's naked under those clothes... Just saying

perdix 29

Tell her you're with the FBI* and will render a professional opinion for her free of charge. *Dept of Federal Bikini Inspection. They appear to be based in T-shirt shops at beach resorts.

perdix 29

You probably go to those beaches that cater to the literate.

I work at a fabric store, and we just got Star Trek fabric in. Trying to sell it to customers by suggesting they could make pajamas out of it, I said, "I mean, who doesn't want Spock on them?" And then I buried my face in my hands in horror. We all say awkward things to customers once in the while. While they're almost always hilarious, best to just apologize profusely and maybe tell her that your brain is not quite awake.

HighlandShadows 48

Too bad I wasn't your costumer, you would've made your sale. I want Spock on me :)

CJ91516 11

I would've said that just for the fun of it.