I'll leave you to it then…

By scared shitless in ohio - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Dublin

Today, I decided to be friendly and say hi to the weird kid at school, who was sitting by himself eating lunch. After I said hello, he stared up at me intensely and said, "I don't have many friends. Yeah. Mainly 'cause I've eaten most of them." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 301
You deserved it 5 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

emirie 21

That's the type of friend I'd want.

The weird kids always grow up to be CEOs or chairmen. Or axe murderers.

Comments

Probably leftovers. Moms old hobo *cough* i mean chicken salad always hits the spot.

He's probably scared to be let down , prefers to get it over with... Poor thing :(

He said that on purpose. He's testing you.

BriCx 8

Some people sit alone for a reason.

I'm pretty sure he was testing you - I would have been. I used to say stuff like that to anyone who approached me, not because I didn't want friends, but because I was tired of petty bullshit and people who pretended to like me to prove something to their "real" friends.

Yeah, that sums it up. The last thing introverts want is idle chit-chat with someone who couldn't care less about what's going on in their life. From the sound of it, he's seeing if you're willing to stick with him for the long run, as a friend, no matter what his attitude happens to be. Remember: when it comes to conversation, extroverts tend to go for broad, shallow friend pools; introverts go for deep puddles. The ones who get "weirded out" or leave too quickly won't pass an introvert's friend test.

happyfingers 15

Either he is REALLY weird or he just wanted to scare you away. Some people prefer to be left alone.

That kid's a genius, I'll have to remember that the next time someone tries to be my friend. Muhahaha.

Did you ask if he was a titan? i'm read his response i coundn't help myself