Hustlin' 24/7

By Catherine - 23/05/2011 19:33 - United States

Today, I had to go to the emergency room with vision problems. The nurse was helping my mom fill out the paperwork. When asked for her employer, my mom started trying to sell the nurse Aflac, and got into a serious 10 minute conversation about it, all while I'm going blind in my left eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 499
You deserved it 3 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ihatecake 0

people these days all about money

imacreeper 3

we just want to make the world dance. forget about the price tag.

Comments

It's weird how so many people are talking about having to pay the medical bills, free healthcare FTW ^^ Still, it's silly how I would even get free treatment if I'd collapse from a heartattack in America, while the person next to me might be ignored because they don't have the money for it, it's just such a dark and weird system over there...

Yeah, free healthcare! Even though ours in the UK is not as good as yours I will still join you in your celebration of free healthcare!

damn that blows. F*** insurance salesmen. I tried that s*** for a month. never again

AnimeGirl0071 1

How did you write this....?? Lol fail

actually a lot of people can type and text without looking. including me and a lot of people... so.... "Lol fail"!

and op said left eye...you are aware that people have 2 eyes right?

XxSonyaBladexX 0

You have the ability to talk for a reason...

In my experience, if I try to talk while my mom and a friend are talking, even if I feel like I'm gønna throw up, she'll just scream at me to shut up.

nonamericandolla 6
jadejazmyn 5

That is my song omg smang it. Yes yes yes. Lol. Wow ur mom needs to learn when to cut it off lmao. Dang! Really. Afflllaaacccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jadejazmyn 5

By the way the patients mom shouldn't have to sell aflac to pay the medical bill she should have aflac in place to take care of the medical bills lol. I know the products extremely well. Going blind uda got paiiiddddd lol.