Handlebar

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I realised that I could see my own mustache out of my peripheral vision while I was eating. I'm a 23 year-old woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 764
You deserved it 14 798

Top comments

perdix 29

Don't listen to any of the above. Find a thrifty, bisexual lover who will appreciate you for being a two-fer. He/she will marvel at your manly 'stache while partaking of your womanly hoo-hah! Consider it a gift and work it!

Comments

I don't understand how this is an FML, you're just a disgusting person with poor grooming habits. take care of yourself, sheesh. Sasquatch.

zattele 3

1-wax 2-shave 3-use a depilatory cream 4-pluck 5-laser 6-electrolysis those are all ways to get rid of hair, but if you prefer to be a hairy troll that's ok too

LOL, you are my hero. there seems to be a lota trolls around now a days so yeaa ... (;

First, go check your hormon levels, you could produce too much testosterone. Some women are hairy without having this problem (it could be genetic or because you skin is too sensitive) but some do. If you have this problem, you will not be able to use laser hair removal because it will grow back. If you don't you can try whatever you want. Waxing does not take long. You could also bleach it but it depend on how long the hairs are or on your skin tone.

Then it will grow back longer and thicker. Bad idea.

I don't know... clearly cause it would grow back very quickly and a LOT more man like.

I don't know... clearly cause it would grow back very quickly and a LOT more man like.

Shaving cut the hair, it does not remove it, therefore the hair appear to be darker and thicker (even though it is not actually).

perdix 29

Don't listen to any of the above. Find a thrifty, bisexual lover who will appreciate you for being a two-fer. He/she will marvel at your manly 'stache while partaking of your womanly hoo-hah! Consider it a gift and work it!

That mental image made me gag. :( "Do the carpets match the 'stache?"

she could also try a variety of options. such as; the hitler stache, handlebars, captain hook stache, or if she's privileged enough to have enough facial hair, a goatee. which would tickle her two-fer lover

perdix 29

stronghand0331, your comment reminded me that an anagram of "Mother-in-law" is "Woman Hitler."

Sure, if your definition of "anagram" somehow includes "but doesn't have every letter in common"... :P

oh perdix, ain't that the darn truth... lady staches are in for 2010 and apparently so are mullets.

perdix 29

nerdsGMH, but are you really on a tight budget? Androgyny is a real money-saver in this tight economy. You can get both your yin and your yang fixes satisfied for the price of one movie ticket and one fine meal at Applebee's/Chili's/TGIFriday. Not to mention the time savings. You might be able to achieve that kind of efficiency with a dude sporting manboobs, although I don't know anyone to recommend to you ;) And, troll, the anagram is a true anagram. I didn't make it up and I was just relaying it.

Shit, I don't know what I was looking at before. IDI for reading/skimming too fast. IDI for chomping at the bit to correct people. IDI for forgetting to donate to the Alzheimer's Foundation.

trollz, how DARE you not donate to the Alzheimer's foundation. karma is now attacking you with mass forgetfulness. shame. what a shame.

Ha! I read through the anagram about 4 times. I thought it was right, and I was going to correct you, Trollz, but I was afraid that as soon as I did, I'd realize you were right.

It doesn't happen often, but yes, I am capable of errors too. :(

Maybe the lighting in the room was just right that allowed you to see it when at a certain viewing angle. Most everyone has some hair naturally growing over most of their bodies. Do what suits your tastes, hair or not.

RedPillSucks 31

I feel as though I moustache you this...but can you speak Italian too ala Peter Griffin when he grows a moustache?

chueybear 0

dude are you a Mexican woman?! no offense but a lot of woman in my culture are a little hairy.