Great, just great

By lax22 - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Today, thirty minutes after the end of a great date with a great girl, she texted me, "Yeah, uh, never come near me again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 154
You deserved it 6 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry OP, but it doesn't sound like she's worth it. You will be better off without her. I hope you meet the right girl soon!

What the hell went wrong? Dating can be so confusing.

Comments

People are weird, and it applies to both (any?) sexes. Of course we have here only one side of the story, but if the OP is honest from his point of view of the events, it might even just be that the previous contacts gave the girl a completely different impression of him and the "real" perception then unsettled her; it might also be that she isn't such a great person, but in any case the point is to act honestly from the beginning to the end, and maybe you can get to avoid some crappy situations. At any rate it's something that is definitely upleasant to experience, and hearing it in person would have been a bit better, so hopefully it won't happen again.

Think hard about. Can you think of anything you may have said that may have offended her? Women are mysterious creatures. On my last date everything went well and then towards the end he said oh I thought I was going to spend the night (First time I ever met him). I politely smiled but I secretly wanted to lunge over and stab him. Also a date prior to that he called me stupid for being an atheist and ordering a craft beer. Even if we're upset we won't always show it or tell you; not all of us like to make a scene. You should ask her what you did wrong so you don't do it again.

What a bitch. I'm sorry. But I guess she saved you from her bitchiness.

hey dude , and everybody please don't get the wrong idea , but maybe ,just maybe that its you who's out of her league , so cheer up and don't let it get to you , you might be a better person than her

kat_moore15 12

Ugh. This just sounds so mean.. But my problems the opposite.. I don't tell people if I don't like them..

shes just a bitch , man people these days...

Do you, by chance, drive a windowless van?

Well, clearly the date was not so great for her and she doesn't think you're a great guy. You could have inadvertently done something that triggered something in her, or you think you're a nice guy when you aren't. I don't know. She may have been direct (maybe a bit rude) with you because trying to be nice to guys she doesn't want to see again hasn't worked in the past. So remove her from your contacts, don't text her again, and try to find someone else. If another woman doesn't want to see you again, you need to ask yourself what you're doing wrong.