Get it on

By WentInABush - 15/11/2012 07:23 - United States - Portland

Spicy
Today, while in my room on the computer, I had a sudden urge to pee. I got up to use the loo and started hearing some disturbing noises from inside. Apparently I was so quiet my parents thought I was gone and decided to have sex in the shower. It's been an hour and my bladder is about to burst. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 471
You deserved it 3 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that's why it's great to be a man - The outside world is our urinal.

Comments

An hour?? What the heck is going on in there? You sure they're not dead?

voveraite 7

I am shocked at the sense of entitlement of some people here. Even if the shower is shared, it is still theirs, and they may have genuinely thought OP is asleep or gone. They have every right to make love in every corner of the house, as long as they are not toooo loud and behind closed doors. What is up with the rude knocking and yelling suggestions? Way to shame people for enjoying each other's company even after several years, as if it is something shameful that should be done 100% inconspicuously. The gentlemanish / ladylike thing to do is to wait and keep being quiet, not to try to embarass them! How would you like it if/when your parents act like that when you bring a SO over?! Thumb down ahead! :)

Yeah if they're a married couple in their own house they absolutely have the right to have sex in pretty much any part of the house (I probably wouldn't in my kids' rooms, but that's it) if nobody else is home. Now yeah if they were going to occupy the only bathroom in the house for an hour they should have made absolutely sure nobody else was there, but yeah otherwise I don't think they did anything wrong. It is nice that they clearly are still crazy about each other. Some married couples barely even make time for sex these days.

Oh, and the OP deserves it if for no other reason that calling the bathroom "the loo".

capodanno 4

Is anyone ales jealous that op's dad can go for an hour?

I don't understand everyone with comments like this. Is there really no other man that can last for hours anymore?! I'm starting to feel special about my bf's sex drive and stamina!

KiddNYC1O 20

Pee in an empty bottle. I hope your aim is good.

KiddNYC1O 20

Yes, show off. As with many other families.

I think it's sweet that your parents are still that impulsive and playful. If they're having sex in the shower after all these years then they're not getting a divorce anytime soon. Plus they wouldn't be cranky and frustrated from lack of sex. Try to look on the bright side and hope that one day you have the same happiness with your spouse.

agsilver 14

Personally, I'd just go out the window! Saves time!

doglover100 28

I would've peed in a bush too.

Pee out the window. Get a target and see if you can hit it.