Furries unite!

By aeghw1s - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I started my new job at a restaurant. I'm going to be the mascot that stands by the road to wave down customers in a heavy polyester animal suit. The high today is 102. I work 12-4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 607
You deserved it 6 404

Comments

deefan101 11

wow I'm sorry! drink lots of water!

therighthero 0

Today, I got shipped overseas in iraq for a year. I'll be away from my wife, my friends, and my family. FML You don't have it that bad asshole. 12-4 is nothing. Stop whining. There's guys in uniforms and gear in 120 degree weather working ALL day.

Did you or did you not sign paperwork knowing we are at war and there was a VERY good chance you would get deployed? Thanks for serving, but I don't feel bad for you one bit... get over yourself, soldier.

Amen, I really respect what you do for our country man.

r u ******* kidding me dude? ASSHOLE, respect the troops. Obviously he knew wat he was signing up for, he does it so dick's like you can talk about how you dont feel bad for the guys who sacrifice everything, so we can do anything.

Soldiers are all good and all, much respect, but a lot of them seem to have this holier than thou bullshit mentality, which really ruins the whole point to me. They're there for the people, not to feel superior to them.

If only you knew what I did for a living... You wouldn't have said what you just did. My point is that he has no reason to piss and moan about it. The military in the US of A is voluntary... you need to calm down and read a comment before spewing out bullshit to make yourself sound like a badass. Thanks.

ABRxyeah 0

Well yeah if he doesn't do it who will? You?

HahaYDI 0

74, go **** yourself. Just because soldiers sign up for it doesn't make the situation any better for them. You try walking around in 100+ degree weather with all of your gear.

You truly are an idiot... In no way did I disrespect US soldiers. Get over yourself buddy...

HahaYDI 0

If people at Disney can do it, you can do it. As long as you have some water every now and then you'll be fine.

turtle_brigade 0

ATLEASTYOUHASJOBHURKADURKADURR a job that can give you heatstroke. just because the economy sucks doesn't mean the job sucks any less.

are you kidding? try being crammed in a class with 25 other kids when the high is 115 after gym class, amen?

fthku 13

That sucks, that's pretty hot. Drink a lot of water, and you should take off the mask every now and then to take some normal breaths of air.

that's what you get for working at a fast food place... but at least you have a job OP.

ABRxyeah 0

Hey at least you're not in Texas doing construction

hey look on the bright side! when you have severe dehydration, you might hallucinate. LSD is illegal and costs money. so you get all the benefits, without the expense or risk of jail!