Fate

By Anonymous - 06/11/2009 00:40 - United States

Today, I got to work in the ER at the local hospital. A lady came in with high blood sugar. She was concerned because the same thing happened to her husband. I reassured her, telling her she'd be back with her husband in an hour or so. Her husband died four years ago from something similar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 482
You deserved it 7 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OH my gosh!! That's horrible. It's okay, though. This is definitely not your fault. How could you have known?

perdix 29

Tell her it will be harder for you to send her home than to send her to Jesus. See what she chooses.

Comments

I laughed my ass off at that one. *sigh*, yes I know I'm going to hell.

Oh dear!! You couldn't of known so don't worry, I'm sure when she got home and felt better she saw the funny side of it!!

teddypicker_fml 0

i GET THAT ALL THE TIME, NOTHING A LITTLE INSULIN CAN'T FIX ;)

kravitzz1990 0

wow!!! you have a bad case of foot in mouth disease!! :S dw you couldnt have known, ive said worse!

jchansfan 0

GOB!!! That is a great album! =) Haha whenever I hear Foot In Mouth Disease I instantly think of Gob... =)

jchansfan 0

I don't get how you didn't understand what she meant. Or at least consider it enough to avoid such a statement... :/

How could possibly have known that just from that little exchange? It was an honest mistake. Sheesh, get over yourself.

This isn't as bad as some of the other crap people have posted on here, like the woman telling someone she looked good for 40 when the girl was only 18 lol. I think you have a much better excuse than they do.

Skull_300 0

**** it, give her a Candy Bar and send her on her way to see her husband!!!

The fact that she was concerned because the same thing happened to her husband kind of implies something happened to her husband because of high blood sugar. She wouldn't have been concerned if her husband was sat at home in perfect health because she would think it's not a big problem because it didn't have any long term effect on her husband.