Family! Woohoo!

By Abandoned - 15/02/2010 07:28 - United States

Today, our family went out to a restaurant at night. My cousin and I needed to go to the restroom, so we told everyone before going. Less than three minutes later, we came out to find them gone, along with the cars. They forgot about their own kids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 893
You deserved it 2 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAndrea 0

You sure they forgot? Haha. :)

ha! that makes me laugh. at least u werent alone

Comments

I'm not sure if they forgot you more then they noticed you leave and left.

Unfortunatley, the op's family is now pretending that they never had these sopposed "children"... deny deny deny!!!

dreambig22 0

no way they could have paid the bill, said their good-byes, got in their cars in a matter of 3 minutes. your story just doesn't add up right.

yessirfosho 0

The bill was probably already paid and they were probably all going back to the same place or said their goodbyes out the car. By the time the girls saw they werent in the restaraunt and got outside its very possible they had said goodbye if needed and left. It really isn't that difficult to figure out. Please think before you post.

"...that blowing up your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know I am telling the truth." PS - why did you hand me a water gun filled with... (takes a quick whiff of the strange liquid) ...apple cider?

yessirfosho 0

hahaha that sucks. I got left at church before when we had alot of family visiting.

yottskry 0

Why did you need to go to the restroom, did you need a rest? Geez yanks, it's a TOILET. There is no bath, you don't go there for a rest, you go to use the toilet. Let's call a spade a spade... or do you call it a concave shovelling implement?

KurouTenshi 0

@26 I call it a shovel ._. and OP: don't let it get to you, it happens to at least 27% of children usually because the parents get caught up in the moment.