Fake it til you make it

By Anonymous - 07/08/2010 23:36 - United States

Today, while driving, I made a fake phone call with my fake boyfriend, making him sound amazing to my friends who were in the car with me. Until the red and blue flashing lights pulled up behind us. My fake boyfriend cost me $160 in real fines. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 968
You deserved it 66 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrFancy 0

it's people like you who cause hundreds of deaths in car related casualties! YDI, every bit of it

chillinAK 9

this has to be the most idiotic thing I have heard all day. why do you care if you look cool or not? are they going to pay your fine?grow up a little, huh?

Comments

You feel the need to lie about your relationship status to your FRIENDS? That's a pretty big red flag right there. I know we all feel a little insecure sometimes and want to impress people, but your friends are supposed to be the people you don't need to feel that way around. You'll never forge a real friendship when you're being fake and lying to make yourself look better. And that's definitely not the way to impress people. I would just be annoyed if my friend was yakking away on the phone with her oh-so-wonderful boyfriend (real or not) while we're hanging out. That's just rude. And aside from all that, it's your responsibility to know the laws in your own state. Regardless of whether or not you were on the phone, you should realize that the officer is going to think you were and act accordingly. So basically you deserve this one all around.

wow. I'm sick of lame people posting that they're lame on this site

The price you pay for being an idiot!

Someone who would do this probably makes shit up all the time. OP, your friends are not as dumb, and you are not as sneaky as you think you are. if you ever get a real bf, your friends will probably think you are just making shit up again. Truth is the best policy.

Guess your fake boyfriend's in the dog house now huh.

I hope these FML posts are fake... if not... well it's been summed up by every post anyway... YDI!!

YDI for wanting to impress. also, ydi again for being lonely.

tweetbaby14 18

you're a REAL idiot unlike your "REAL" boyfriend. haha a big fat YDI for you.

steggunekoms 0

loooooooooooooser who makes up fake people what are you 5?