Expanding universe

By JessicaandGhazi - 26/05/2020 20:00

Today, I told my BFF that I went to the store to buy medium shirts because I had gained some weight during coronavirus. He asked me, "What's the point in doing that when you're getting so fat, those wont even fit in 2 weeks?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 575
You deserved it 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's probably right. Just go straight to the muumuu and be done with it! What's the point? We're all gonna die! When the alien archeologists try to figure out what happened, I hope they find a lot of uneaten canned beans and no uneaten chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches. I could be proud of our failed species.

What an a**hole. I would tell him he’s getting fat, see how he likes it!

Comments

What an a**hole. I would tell him he’s getting fat, see how he likes it!

JessicaandGhazi 13

He is happy to be called fat or ugly or whatever. Nothing gets on his nerves 🤷‍♀️

tounces7 27

Most guys aren't as obsessed with their appearance the way most women are.

but why did you specify what size you're getting? why is that relevant?

She’s making the point that she ISN’T fat, which makes the friend’s comment even more absurd.

He's probably right. Just go straight to the muumuu and be done with it! What's the point? We're all gonna die! When the alien archeologists try to figure out what happened, I hope they find a lot of uneaten canned beans and no uneaten chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches. I could be proud of our failed species.

JessicaandGhazi 13

Yes I was an XS/SM. I have always been a rather tiny person lol.

lol I hear ya. I was usually a small or medium, at one bad point in life I could fit into an xs. then at another bad point I ended up a large and then I lost 30 lbs, and I'm now I'm happy and back into a medium again

Ask to borrow your BFF’s clothes cause they might be big enough haha (petty revenge)

JessicaandGhazi 13

That would be a great comeback! I should tell him that haha.

BigSissy 14

Lol dude, being best friends means being able to make comments like that because you are like bros.

You've only gained enough weight to fit into a medium? Sounds to me like you've got nothing to complain about, and if you're friend thinks that's fat, he's a big part of what's wrong with today's society.