Escape game

By Anonymous - 05/12/2021 11:01

Today, my date escaped through a second-storey bathroom window before our drinks even arrived. She later texted me that it wasn’t my fault, I just reminded her too much of her father, even though I’m two years younger than her and look nothing like the photos I've seen of him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 080
You deserved it 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are lots of other ways you could have reminded her of her dad. Sometimes girls like guys who remind them of their dads. You should call her dad and chew him out for being a jerk to her and ****-blocking you!

You can read, yes? Because your comment and the last line contradict themselves perfectly.

Comments

There are lots of other ways you could have reminded her of her dad. Sometimes girls like guys who remind them of their dads. You should call her dad and chew him out for being a jerk to her and ****-blocking you!

And1 12

It’s all your fault - why did you have to look like her father? 😂😂😂

You can read, yes? Because your comment and the last line contradict themselves perfectly.

As messy and uncomfortable as this situation is, You are better off not to be further involved with her. The relevant expression is “Don’t stick your dick in crazy.” Everyone has the right to call off a date for any reason they want - Dating is voluntary. But the way she did so implies that either your date has some significant unresolved issues or she felt extremely uncomfortable with just saying she wanted or needed to go. Assuming you are telling the whole story, I assume it’s probably a messy combination of both. By the way, that is a maneuver right out of the book “The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Dating & Sex” that was once popular. It’s a funny book until you find yourself in one of those situations…

Suaria 38

It is not always about looks. Your personality may have been similar to her father. My ex is Indian and my dad is white so they did not look anything alike, but he had a very similar personality and interests as my father.

Maybe you had manners, speech, or whatever reminded her of her dad. Or whatever that made it a 'no' for her (and that's OK). But the manner of her departure makes it look like you are better off without her in your life.