Embezzlement

By Username - 06/01/2011 07:49

Today, I found the birthday card my grandma had mailed. Apparently, it contained a gift of $100. Too bad it was in my mom's trash can, opened, with no money. She told my grandma it must have gotten lost in the mail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 609
You deserved it 2 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your mom stole your money, steal it back. But Op, sorry it happened :(

what is it with peoples parents stealing their kids money?! it's so wrong!

Comments

So go through her purse and take the $100 from her. It was rightfully yours and you won't be doing anything that your "mother" didn't do to you.

RedPillSucks 31

You should definitely tell grandma, whether you get the money back or not. For all you know, your grandma has been funding your mom's crack habit while thinking she was adding to your college fund. Politely suggest to your grandma that if she intends to give any more money, perhaps she could open a bank account that you can withdraw from. This way she can slip you funds without your mother getting in the way.

jablome 6

What kind of senile fucktard sends cash in the mail?

Lady_Zydrate 1

My very sane grandpa, thanks asshole

jablome 6

So you're saying your grandfather is a fucktard, he's just not senile. Thanks for the clarification, dipshit.

Lady_Zydrate 1

jackass, my very lucid grandmother and uncles do. I never see them so they have to. try thinking about other people's situations before you say stuff!

jablome 6

Ever heard of a check or perhaps a money order, dumbfuck?  There is a reason the Post Office advises against sending cash through the mail. Are you really so ******* stupid as to miss the very simple point I was making?  Please don't reproduce because there are too many ******* idiots in the world.

jablome 6

Ever heard of a check or perhaps a money order, dumbfuck?  There is a reason the Post Office advises against sending cash through the mail. Are you really so ******* stupid as to miss the very simple point I was making?  Please don't reproduce because there are too many ******* idiots in the world.

jablome 6

well send me an Email at pitineo"@"gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

my grandma gave me 10$ to cover for my birthday and christmas

Call your grandma and let her know her daughter's a stealing bitch. Then, get your money back (HINT: purse)

mbouf 0

that's why you never mail cash, too easy to steal. Should have put the money right into your account through her bank (my grandparents do that) or sent a cheque written out to you. Tough luck.. your mom is a jerk for doing that. If she needed the money that badly she could have at least asked

I thought moms were supposed to be good?:0