Dumbass customers

By Fitz - 29/07/2013 06:30 - United States

Today, I had a customer scream at me for ruining their child's birthday party. They had bought a Piñata from me and didn't know they had to fill it themselves. The kids had hit it open and it was empty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 619
You deserved it 4 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just....idiotic. Even if the customer didn't know you had to fill them, you'd think they would feel/hear that there was nothing inside it. An empty pinata is much lighter than a full one. o_O

just ignore them. some people need to learn to read.

Comments

Somehow idiots like that seem to have more kids...

Smart people know how to use birth control

ElementaryEdGuy 18

Believe it or not, there is an actual sociological trend to this. Smart (successful) people are more likely to wait until a certain milestone before having children ("I don't have time to work on my Master's if I get pregnant; I'll wait until after graduation.") Then they're more likely to take outside events like economic recession into a account. Since they waited, they're pretty much aging out of their baby-making years.

you should've then cracked open a piñata on their head.

They were as dumb as candy then? ;)

What the **** are you even talking about?

If you were going for a pun I would've said their head must be hollow. But I'm no good at puns so don't listen to me.

Like the empty piñata, life is full of disappointment. So the only logical way to deal with it is to scream at the totally innocent. Of course. (Sarcasm)

What an amazing comment, thank God for the the (sarcasm) note otherwise I couldn't have guessed.

I'm surprised by how many people can't pick up sarcasm in text, even when it's blatantly obvious. So I felt the need to add it.

Wowxoxo 17

The kids were just being prepared for said "life of disappointment" via the piñata.. Brilliant.

Don't blame yourself for the stupidity of others.

Zimmington 21

They should've looked for the guy with a "pedo" mustache and free candy written on his van.

(facepalms) I don't know where they usually shop but where I live you gotta fill the pinata yourself

no, America is doomed because people like this are In offise.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Well it's better than having you in *office. Last I checked, the parents in the FML were not government officials so I think we're safe.