Double trouble

By Tom Riddle - 19/12/2016 12:24 - Philippines

Today, I was about to go out and get some groceries, but the moment I slammed the door I realized my keys were still inside. My inner caveman instincts told me to immediately break down the door, so now I have to get a doorknob replacement instead of food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 353
You deserved it 2 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

*looks at username* Man, I'm glad Rowling left out some backstory she felt would've detracted from Voldemort's menacing characterization.

Should've just used a spell to open the door.

Comments

*looks at username* Man, I'm glad Rowling left out some backstory she felt would've detracted from Voldemort's menacing characterization.

Should've just used a spell to open the door.

So does this go down on the list of things that Lord Voldemort can't defeat without destroying himself? (Or in this case, his wallet) I'm sure that even now, Harry would be jealous of that doorknob's prowess.

Alohomora would have worked just fine.

Is this how people lose weight on the Paleo diet?

Well that's kind of your fault although that does suck!

I am very sorry about that OP, I have locked the keys inside the car before.

cootiequeen4444 11

Wait. Was the door even locked? I can't tell if you somehow locked yourself out or you just panicked and broke your door for no reason... I don't think it is possible for me to lock myself out of my house unless I lost my keys while out... the doors don't auto-lock like a lot of car doors do.... sooo...

I'm pretty sure cavemen didn't have doors...