Domestic bliss

By Good_old_Grim - 15/10/2009 13:51 - Latvia

Today, I stumbled upon my girlfriend's Twitter account that I didn't know existed. A recent entry states that living with me is pathetic; "it's just that the current economical situation doesn't leave her with many options." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 758
You deserved it 2 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

indianabummer 0

dump her, that's a terrible reason to stay with someone

Dump the bitch. Put her ass out on the street.

Comments

Sparkiee93 3

Have sex with her as much as you can, then kick her ass out, that way she's homeless and humiliated. Bitch.

You know, not all guys enter relationships purely for sex, you immature cretin.

Bro, you're obviously being used!!! So go eye for an eye or get rid of her! Eye for an eye you might ask?. It means keep her around get whatever use you have for her and then kick her out when you have used her all up just like what sounds like she is doing with you. Or just kick her out and move on to the next potential lover or user. Good luck on ur decision and no matter what don't allow yourself to be stepped on!!!!

Professor59 2

Knowledge is power. I hope you used it wisely. I recommend either her birthday, or the day after yours.

jhommie9696 0

I say have fun with this, you know... Clean the toilet with her tooth brush, sit bare assed on her pillow and rip ass, put nair in her shampoo, just little things that will amuse you untill you kick her to the curb. (I would save the nair one for the day before you want her out)

Blondiebee88 0

tweet her an eviction notice :)

what a bit@*!!!! i would set up an account and tell her her shit is on the porch via twitter.

And now all her furniture is outside, right?

sucks that she doesnt love you like you thought she did but I dont understand all the comments saying to kick her out. If she pays half the rent she has every right to be there and not have stuff messed with, regardless of how she feels about you. Its a big conclusion to just say that shes a bitch and all these other things because of one tweet, maybe she was mad as hell at you that day, she feels pathetic because shes mooching off of you, etc. If she thought she loved you, moved in with you, and now cant afford to live on her own, can you really blame her for not breaking up with you and living on the street? Sometimes you have to think with your head rather than your heart and I'd rather be in a boring relationship than homeless.