Domestic bliss

By Good_old_Grim - 15/10/2009 13:51 - Latvia

Today, I stumbled upon my girlfriend's Twitter account that I didn't know existed. A recent entry states that living with me is pathetic; "it's just that the current economical situation doesn't leave her with many options." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 758
You deserved it 2 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

indianabummer 0

dump her, that's a terrible reason to stay with someone

Dump the bitch. Put her ass out on the street.

Comments

duuuump her and kick her out. if she has a issue with it tell her to make her Twitter viewable by friends only next time she wants to use someone.

mistyshaiah 3

WTF is it with women whoring themselves out just so they don't have to pay for shit?! Take your balls back and dump her ass!

Start screwing her as often as humanly possible, and if she tries to object tell her it's for room and board. At that point, either: 1. She'll give in and you'll get to screw her whenever you want. or 2. She'll break up with you like you and you can get girlfriend that actually wants to be with you. I'd say you win either way.

Now who would've thought that out of the 30 or smthn ppl regged here from Latvia one that I know would post an actual FML... :D

tazhawkeye 1

Push for sex as much as you can. If she says she doesn't want to, start questioning the relationship after you have been turned down a few times. Either this will make the relationship better or she'll leave. Of course, it can make the relationship better. This guy is going to look more confident and it may make him more attractive.

That should say, "my now ex-girlfriend's Twitter account," unless you're crazy enough to still date her. Then again, if you're still with her, perhaps it has something to do with the current economic situation. =p Naturally, FYL for having a crappy girlfriend... oh, wait, you decided to make her your girlfriend in the first place, so YDI. Whenever you gamble, you will eventually lose. Also, that's not to mention that being a live-in significant other is usually relationship problem #1. That's how a lot of relationship and legal problems start (i.e. we met and liked each other, so we moved in together, but later...). You made your bed, quite literally, so now your stuck with lying in it. Oh, and kick her out if you can. If you're the live-in (not her), then get out when you can unless you want her to eventually do it for you.