Domestic bliss

By Good_old_Grim - 15/10/2009 13:51 - Latvia

Today, I stumbled upon my girlfriend's Twitter account that I didn't know existed. A recent entry states that living with me is pathetic; "it's just that the current economical situation doesn't leave her with many options." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 758
You deserved it 2 823

Same thing different taste

Top comments

indianabummer 0

dump her, that's a terrible reason to stay with someone

Dump the bitch. Put her ass out on the street.

Comments

I'm with #28, before you get your panties in a wad and ruin something that wasn't broken, think about it. She could very well just feel like a mooch, women like to be independent and not always relying on their man to take care of them.

I would drop all her belongings out while she's aways and change the keys to your home. Then she can see how pathetic it is to life on the street in the current economical situation. Seriously. Oh, and YDI for spying on her.

He said he stumbled upon it. Meaning he wasn't spying on her, it was an accident.

sara942 0

well her bitch situation will leave her with even less options if you dump her ass.

instead of dumping her, just use her as a **** buddy for now. no emotions involved. when you find a real gf, then dump her ass.

CalmBlue 0

Seriously, comment on that shit. "Well, now you've got one less option, bitch!"

I'm tired today. Someone elaborate, because I don't get it. Leave HER with many options? So, she tweets in third person? Someone help me out here.

Brooklynxman 0

One of those options is leaving a twitter for your boyfriend to find? She's using you AND is an idiot. Give me a D. Give me a U. Give me a M. Give me a P. What does that spell (hint just read it downwards)

not enough information about the situation in this FML for me - are there children? does he get something out of her presence? does she earn her keep other ways ( maid, cook, masseuse...)? Damn.

Say "bye-bye"! She's using you and it's time to let her go!