Dick

By missPiggy - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Norway

Today, a colleague found out that I struggled with anorexia when young. After ranting about how it's a silly 'Women's disease', he renamed me 'Miss Piggy' and made oinking noises every time I ate something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 757
You deserved it 2 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't you contact HR so they can explain to him what he is doing is wrong.

How rude, some people don't seem to understand that Anorexia is a serious disease. Don't listen to him, he's a jackass obviously.

Comments

Punch her in the ******* face! That bitch deserves it

contact your HR department have them explain to him his unacceptable behavior and then a life as he cleans out his death as he's fired for his insensitivity

**** that guy. not literally of course.

I've struggled with the same thing for years. I'm so sorry, that would be so triggering.

sparks77755 4

tho I do not see anorexia as a disease. I do however understand that it is a serious issue and yes it is silly because all women are beautiful. and if you are concerned with your wright I do however applaud you on taking healthy actions to better yourself and not continuing that old behavior... as for your coworker I believe you should tell your management what he is doing and actions will be taken from there.. and as far as his personal life he's probably just upset that he has an over weight mother and an abusive father. which has caused him to be very insecure. and want to take his insecurities out on who ever he can. I'm sorry he's a dick.

MzZombicidal 36

How do his actions cause you to assume such odd things about his parents? Also, OP is a male. Men suffer from eating disorders as well.

Joelene11 15

What a ****..... Roundhouse that dick

BstMode 14

Gotta love how so many peoples answer to this is to assault him. While yes he certainly deserves it, you just end up screwing yourself also, go to HR. Unless you know you get away with it, in that case push him down a flight of steps :)

Obnoxious asshole. Punch him in the face OP.

TomeDr 24

I think this is the first FML that I've seen where everyone who comments is supportive of the OP! I'll echo what a lot of people are saying: report him to your supervisor or to human resources. This idiot needs an education!

ADBurns 22

What a D I C K your colleague is...