Dick

By missPiggy - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Norway

Today, a colleague found out that I struggled with anorexia when young. After ranting about how it's a silly 'Women's disease', he renamed me 'Miss Piggy' and made oinking noises every time I ate something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 755
You deserved it 2 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't you contact HR so they can explain to him what he is doing is wrong.

How rude, some people don't seem to understand that Anorexia is a serious disease. Don't listen to him, he's a jackass obviously.

Comments

He deserves to be smeared against a wall, let the HR do it. Plus even form a bully's point of view this doesn't make any sense, he is so dumb that he can't even bully properly.

he's just projecting his own insecurities on you. not that that excuses it. what an ass

What a dick!! Punch him in the face for being an insensitive stupid person. Don't listen to the moron. You are fabulous for overcoming the disease.

Take it up with HR OP. He is harassing you which can get him fired or written up.

that's awful, tell a supervisor. that's not ok at all

thatonetribute 31

Go to work with a pie, slam it in his face, and snort at him. Do not tolerate this, OP.

I am so sorry that they were so ignorant and unkind!! I am happy to see that all of the comments are showing support and advice showing there is some hope for humanity left!

I think it's odd when people see body-image issues as primarily a female thing, I've seen men put a lot of pressure on themselves to look a certain way too - this just usually involves bulging biceps and spending hours at the gym instead.