Dick

By missPiggy - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Norway

Today, a colleague found out that I struggled with anorexia when young. After ranting about how it's a silly 'Women's disease', he renamed me 'Miss Piggy' and made oinking noises every time I ate something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 757
You deserved it 2 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't you contact HR so they can explain to him what he is doing is wrong.

How rude, some people don't seem to understand that Anorexia is a serious disease. Don't listen to him, he's a jackass obviously.

Comments

Some people just deserve a lovely punch in the throat. :)

allisonmariexo 14

I don't understand why people clicked that she deserved this...no she obviously didn't

You should start calling him "asshole" and make farting noises when he talks.

What an inconsiderate redneck! Tell him his dick won't get any bigger no matter how much he makes fun of others.

This made me so angry! I think I'd take it to HR and have him fired. Best wishes for your continuing journey after recovery OP.

That's harassment!!! Please talk to some one about it. I too have struggled with anorexia, and having someone call you, "Miss Piggy," would just make you worry again. They should not be working in such an environment, kindergarten seems more their maturity level.

Guessing it became an inside joke because of your username

YesIamjudgingU 4

Walk up to him and hand him a pencil; tell him you heard it looks like his dick. Then start leaving pencils on his desk, by his lunch, and even have other people just walk up and silently hand him pencils, and walk away. If he can harass you...