Denial

By Anonymous - 19/05/2009 06:19 - United States

Today, I was driving in my very own car that I bought and paid for myself, when I stopped at a stop light. Then I noticed the truck in front of me turn on his reverse lights. I honked desperately. He hits me, looks out the window and says, "I see no damage" and drives away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 446
You deserved it 3 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"...my very own car that I bought and paid for myself..." lol, someone's learned from comments on past FMLs.

Hope you got his license plate number

Comments

If it makes you feel any better, you get more money from the insurance company if it's a hit and run.

Luneth101 0

You should have gotten his license plate number. By the way, 'I proceeded honk desperately' doesn't even begin to make sense. You need to learn basic grammar. In fact, just don't use proceeded; instead, type, 'I started to honk the horn desperately' or something.

You should have had a V8. Grammar Nazi

You better have got a good look at his lisence plate since it was right in front of you, remember his lisence plate number and call the cops.

sparxva 12

1. Write down the license plate number. 2. Call the police. 3. Report the collision to your insurance company -- it isn't an accident, it is a collision. 4. Identify the perp from the police lineup when they arrest him/her for "evading responsibility and fleeing the scene of an accident" better known as hit & run.

YDI because you didn't leave enough space between you in him.

I would have followed and crowbared his ass

atok 0

You hath angered the trucker god. You shall face his wrath!

breenarae25 0

did u get his license plate #??