Deluxe Memory Man

By Anonymous - 28/07/2009 10:55 - Australia

Today, I saw a cute girl at a bar and decided to go and chat her up. After charming her with my usual crap for a while, I told her she was really pretty, and asked for her number. She replied, "You asshole, I met you here a year ago and gave you my number, and you never called me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 197
You deserved it 124 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YLIF 0

I'm suprised she was even talking to you for a while if she was still pissed at you. But YDI, obviously.

Comments

hahaha!! This made me laugh so much. Oh man, I didn't think these things happened to people but apparently it does. This makes me love my life. !

Inspired22 11

I agree, this is completely hilarious! I feel bad for the OP that she was so mean about it, I think I would have just laughed. How often do that guys at the bar that get your number actually call? I mean, really. Get over it.

AntiChrist7 0

"women remember, it's like they have minds of their own." Jeff Murdock

chrysme 0

I know! sometimes, i wonder if i do!!!

riotshields 4

She was probably lying because she didn't want to give you her number. If she had actually met you a year ago, she probably would've told you as soon as you started talking to her.

or she was playing him like he played her.

If you're gonna be a player, you gotta remember who you play. You deserve it.

StarrieyedFML 0

You... are a ******* loser... "My usual crap"? YDI for being a Man-****. :] Get over yourself. I really hope that this deflated your ego.

GFLiE 0

StarrieyedFML is soundin a little jealous too...You're just pissed you're not as charming as OP over here. You can't even get a girl the first year. So apparently everyone who's better with the ladies than you and knows it has an inflated ego?

If you honestly think people are jealous, then you're really dumb.

either your a dumbass or shes just bullshitting you and you never met her before

Welldone, manwhore. Next time you should actually use your brain every once in a while, dickwad.