Deluxe Memory Man

By Anonymous - 28/07/2009 10:55 - Australia

Today, I saw a cute girl at a bar and decided to go and chat her up. After charming her with my usual crap for a while, I told her she was really pretty, and asked for her number. She replied, "You asshole, I met you here a year ago and gave you my number, and you never called me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 197
You deserved it 124 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YLIF 0

I'm suprised she was even talking to you for a while if she was still pissed at you. But YDI, obviously.

Comments

Rach17 0

What an idiot you are. Seriously, how hard is it to pick up your phone, dial a number, and actually call the girl?! And how large does your ego have to be to say: "After charming her with my usual crap..." Man-*****. You deserved that.

paris78_fml 0

lol this made me laugh. sorry, but you got what was coming to you.

ithedarkknight 0

BIG Deal there are plenty of other girls out there...

lol!!! nice going wats the point of getting her # if u'll never call?

redblueviolet 0

Just the way you wrote this FML shows that you're a selfish, manipulative bastard who treats women like they're objects instead of individuals. Now, in saying that she's already met you, she could have been lying or she could have been truthful, but either way, she's seen through your facade and realizes that you fail at life and you're a horrible excuse for a human being. I wish she would have slapped you. Or kicked you in the balls. Change your ways or burn. As a side note, I'm surprised no anti-feminist trolls have commented yet.

redblueviolet 0

Just the way you wrote this FML shows that you're a selfish, manipulative bastard who treats women like they're objects instead of individuals. Now, in saying that she's already met you, she could have been lying or she could have been truthful, but either way, she's seen through your facade and realizes that you fail at life and you're a horrible excuse for a human being. I wish she would have slapped you. Or kicked you in the balls. YDI. Change your ways or burn. As a side note, I'm surprised no anti-feminist trolls have commented yet.

redblueviolet 0

Sorry for the double post... n_n"

so in order to make up for double posting you added another post with an apology? ur the reason anti feminist's have so much ammo

redblueviolet 0

What, does apologizing make me an idiot or something? Meh, I'm not really a huge feminist either, just that this guy reminds me of this guy I hate.

no but the fact that u added another post to apologize makes it a rather ironic apology no?

cRothabeast 0

Haha idiot. "Usual crap." YDI, douche.