Dad jokes

By phoenix101 - 16/05/2011 05:40

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend asked if we could spice up our sex life. She didn't think it was too funny when I laid out all of our spices on the bed. She now refuses to have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 009
You deserved it 67 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's a poor sense of humor. Tell her to grow up and take a joke.

Comments

if she can't take a joke she's not worth being with. time to upgrade.

KaskStunter 4

She tried. You failed. She will try again. With one of your friends.

haha that is pretty funny. you kept the spices in the containers right? because if you didn't I can see why she'd be upset.

Your girlfriend needs a sense of humor. If my boyfriend did that, I would be laughing my ass off. Then I'd have sex with him for being clever and having a sense of humor.

djxtones 0

I think she is part of the problem. Sex isn't supposed to be mathematical and philosophical. yeah, it was a corny joke, but what better way to get your mind off the obvious insecurity and awkwardness than to have a laugh together. She missed out on a good opportunity here. Women are always complaining men only think about sex and don't bring any creativity to the experience. Well when we try like OP we get shot down. OP sounds like he was trying to break the tension, not intentionally be a jackass. All you women who sided with the girl need to loosen up or you are going to be seriously disappointed by intimacy. Learn to have fun or just get a cat to keep you company. stop taking the joy out of men's lives by making things so dramatic and complicated.

I totally agree, but with one caveat: Some men are just as overdramatic and fun-sucking as their female counterparts. This FML could've easily still happened with the genders reversed.

loveless3692 2

haha that is great. if I was her I would of been cracking up and would of appreciated the joke and then would if had sex

haha, that's awesome dude, she needs a sense of humor, but now that you lightened things up show her you take her seriously