Congratulations

By stdpositivenow - 18/10/2011 14:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, for our third anniversary, I gave my boyfriend a watch, courtesy of Rolex. He gave me herpes, courtesy of his other girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 714
You deserved it 5 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ironically both of those things are timeless

thebeanishere 8

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas except herpes that shit will follow you.

Comments

3 years and you buy him a rolex? That's way too much if you aren't married or engaged. I've been with my boyfriend 4 years and the most he's given me was a dvd.

Wow. Your boyfriend is awful. Even a decent necklace would be better. DVDs have hardly any thought put into them. "I think she said she likes Transformers... Yupp, perfect for our 4 year anniversary gift!"

Pffft what's a dvd? It's all about streaming netflix now.

KiddNYC1O 20

DVD? I feel sorry for you, 11. Some people even move in together by their 3rd year or earlier which is an even bigger commitment than a Rolex...

who are you to say whats to much in a relationship?

Your boyfriend is a cheap ass. I'm going to assume you are too, seeing as you think it's completely normal.

I know he doesn't have much money so I'm more than happy if I receive a DVD as a gift, and to pay for the dates we go on. At least he doesn't sleep around and give me herpes.

Ahh, the gift that never stops giving.

Wow, that is truly awful. I'm sorry op. Well, I'd take that watch back and pay for you a doctor visit and get on some medicine stat.

kaykay20 0

Well theirs not much prescription wise for type one usually just a dental paste for the canker sores on the inside. Carmex, mouth numbing ointment, and cold sore ointment is available at any store. With type 1 and type 2 it can spread onto other parts of the body so she should be careful about touching the sores, wash her hands throughly, and avoid any sexual contact when she thinks she will or currently has an outbreak.

Well I seen commercials for something that helps stop or prevents breakouts... Idk? But that truly is an unfortunate thing to happen to someone.

A gift so nice, she* gave it twice! ***She being the other girlfriend.***

asterik99 3

Surprise him with a new gift, the ol' bear trap.

oxxxjackyxxxo 3
perdix 29

I'll bet the other girlfriend didn't even intend to give you a gift to commemorate your anniversary. She's probably pissed that her man is cheating on her with you.

Sonic_boomerang 5

Or maybe the other girlfriend knew about you for awhile and was pissed so she gave your boyfriend herpes to give to you.

perdix 29

You do realize the other girlfriend would have had to go out and contract herpes (which she would then have forever) to get it to the OP? There are better ways to **** up the other woman.

Sonic_boomerang 5

I'm fully aware herpes don't just appear and I didn't say she went out and got them just for this occasion did I? Maybe she's a serial herpes giver?

Shadow_Phantom 26