Clown World

By sweetsixteen - 22/06/2009 18:23 - United States

Today, I walked into my house to find several of my friends there for a surprise sweet sixteen party my mom was throwing for me. Everything was going great until the doorbell rang and a clown walked in. My mom hired a clown for my sweet sixteen. My friends took pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 624
You deserved it 5 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

Well at least your mom is better than most moms on this site cause it seems like she really she tried :D

Comments

Lisimal 7

This site really needs a "so, what the ****?" button or a "who the **** cares" button or a "lucky spoiled bitch" button.

BrutalMofo 0

This is not a FML to me, this must of been some good party to enjoy and have fun. With some drinks and a clown thats just perfect! IMO (NOTE: I dont know if there were any drinks)

first of all, that is really not even bad. second of all, you should be happy your mom threw you a party at all. thirdly, that is definetely not FML material.

What would've been hilarious is if the clown turned out to be a stripper.

be happy you had a party at all and had friends who cared enough to show up. hell I'm 23 and if I had anyone do something with me on my birthday I'd be tickled pink. you need to go to your parents and thank them for the party and thank your friends for coming. I hope you did t get a car, as it is clearly evident you aren't near mature enough to handle the responsibility.

g35nyc 0

Your mother is the real clown.

I wish I had a clown at my 16th birthday party. :(

rachelbrianna25 0

lol omg. that's soo bad. = ( at least ur mom hired entertainment, but yeah i would be like omg did u really just hire a freakin clown!