Catch 22

By kattydoo07 - 29/04/2009 05:06 - United States

Today, I found out I have a restraining order against me from my ex boyfriend. Apparently, I drive by his house too much and it is considered stalking. He forgot that I live 2 houses down, and MUST drive by his house to get home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 785
You deserved it 4 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He must have a high opinion of himself if he thinks you would drive past his house every day just to see him. If you can't drive past his house how are you going to get home?

Comments

What did you do to get a restraining order against you? Maybe you're the one with the issue

CourtneeMalakian 0

i doubt this is real. i can tell this is fake. #71 is right

Double_A_Ink 0

It's dumb if people say it's fake. It's funny and cheers people up. But anyway, your ex is acting like a little b*tch haha

PeptoAbysmal 0

What a drama wh*re. If he really felt creeped out by you living in the immediate vicinity, he'd move. My ex had once got a random troll comment on his Xanga, and sent an ostentatious email to me about how I needed to stop stalking him and that he just wanted to be left alone. It wasn't me, and I didn't show anyone his Xanga. However, he made a huge point of whining about how he had to make his Xanga private so I couldn't harass him. Yep, he contacted me just to complain about how I should do what I had been doing all along. While sorting out my bookmarks a month ago, I found out that he put his Xanga back on public. He probably missed the drama and attention.

blue16 0

why didin't you try telling them you lived two houses down?

Turner81 0

Either he's an idiot or he knew exactly what he was doing!!! Sorry to you that blows!!!

You mean he APPLIED to get one, any Judge who would grant it is a dumbass, if it is granted, appeal it, you can't lose.

your ex is a ****** for not realizing this, and for getting a restraining order on a woman.

screamingxxfaith 0

i agree, reading these are supposed to give you a good laugh, even if this is fake, or if it isnt. yurr ex is stupid, and you will definately win the caseee.