Catch 22

By kattydoo07 - 29/04/2009 05:06 - United States

Today, I found out I have a restraining order against me from my ex boyfriend. Apparently, I drive by his house too much and it is considered stalking. He forgot that I live 2 houses down, and MUST drive by his house to get home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 785
You deserved it 4 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He must have a high opinion of himself if he thinks you would drive past his house every day just to see him. If you can't drive past his house how are you going to get home?

Comments

People who say every post is fake need to shut up. They probably don't even think it's actually fake. In fact, I bet they aren't even real people. Maybe this whole website doesn't even exist. OMGod

BleedingAssassin 0

Thankfully, you're not with an idiot anymore now, and that's what counts

#45, for heaven't sake, CALM DOWN. I said "I don't think I've ever seen an FML removed". I haven't seen an FML removed. It is a fact that -I- have not seen one removed. I didn't say anything untruthful. The fact that I have not paid uber close attention to every FML is the reason I said it to express only my experience, and you flipped out anyways. This is the internet, it's not serious business...and stop using "stfu" and exclamation points so liberally. My point stands. A LOT of FMLs which people bitch and moan about are still up. The fact that most of them aren't removed proves that bitching is unlikely to do any good, so unless something is clearly false (something like "Today, I was driving to work, when all of a sudden a moose fell from the sky and hit my car. FML") or something which is simply not an FML (something like "Today, I was listening to a CD and decided to listen to another one. FML"), don't bitch endlessly about it. People are pretty stupid and shit happens. Don't assume that just because MOST judges aren't stupid there can't be one who is.

Either he's paranoid or you're a creeper...

pretty sure this is fake, my stepmom is a lawyer & just got a restraining order against someone and it's a fairly complicated process. you can't just tell the judge you want a restraining order against someone and get it.

squeaksx24 0

I agree with #4 as well. A restraining order has to have both of your addresses on it. It states EXACTLY what addresses you would not be able to go near. Either this is a fake post .. or the cops in your area are the dumbest people on the face of the earth. I seriously doubt the latter is the case.

you can't get a restraining order without notifying the person it's against. even a temporary one. by law you have the give the person a chance to contest whatever the hell your issue is.

pommeblossom 0