#blessed

By Loney - 22/04/2018 19:00

Today, I had to let my nosy landlord into my apartment to ensure I didn't have an unapproved guest over. Why? Because she overheard me sneeze, and then bless myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 552
You deserved it 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you live in a sane country you don’t have to let your landlord in. And they have no right to control who you have over.

Did you say "thank you" to yourself? If not, you need to be more polite.

Comments

Why in the world would you not be allowed to have guests? You rent the place, you can do there whatever the hell you want as long as it doesn't change/damage the property. On a side note: Why do you say bless you to yourself??

Traci M 5

tell her you have un-invited ghost guests. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Why would you want to have a landlord who wants to approve whatever guests you have? And why do you bless yourself after you sneeze?

If you're not a pope nor a priest, who gave you the right to bless people/yourself? 100 hail mary's for you!

I'd set the table with a couple candles and put a teddy bear, a doll, and a sex doll in chairs leaving 2 empty. when he walked in I'd ask him if he'd like to stay for dinner.

on second thought is also fill a few garbage bags with blankets and put them in the kitchen. Then smear fake blood all over while a bunch of large carving knives lay next to the sink. Have a nice pink roast with a bunch of messed up cuts in it on a serving platter.