Betrayal!

By Anonymous - 23/05/2010 05:32 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my best friend of 10 years told me she had slept with a man who had a girlfriend. I told her that it wasn't that bad. She then informed me that it was my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 968
You deserved it 10 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GraceMarieC 13

YDI for telling her it wasn't bad in the first place.

It's all fun and games until it involves you.

Comments

that's horrendous!! the closest I've ever come to feeling like that was my best friend of 20 yrs fooling around w/my brother for months - once even in my bed WITH ME asleep next to them!!! - in our teens, and lied & hid it from me for yrs...and, recently again in our 20's she was screwing my bro behind my back n lied n hid it for weeks. And, she didn't even come clean n tell me...she made my brother do it after I already figured it out!!! Honest & trusting people, like us, don't need deceitful liars that are fakes!! no matter how long u know or have been friends w/them. I don't talk to my ex-bff & I only surround myself w/honest, good-natured people.

you're both ***** for thinking it's ok to **** whoever you want.

guess it's time to find a new bff whonis not as slutty

dawnyb 0

you and your friend are clearly morons! myself and my friends have strict codes regarding this stuff! never sleep with boyfriends, exes even guys that we just liked a hell of a lot! where's your sisterhood? n why the Frick would you say it was ok? morals anyone?

in the words of a certain lord of the rings character: "DON'T ENCOURAGE IT!" |the kid|

I'm not gonna say you deserved it, but you're an idiot for telling your friend that it wasn't that bad of a thing to do. Like...seriously.

1LL337 0

YDI for being friends with a **** and dating a manwhore