Bathroom break

By Anonymous - 21/12/2010 02:31 - United States

Today, I had to go to the bathroom. I was in a rush, so I went into the boys bathroom. I then had diarrhea. The entire basketball team was waiting for me outside the stall. They did a slow clap for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 362
You deserved it 8 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Usually, this would be the opening of porno flick, but the sounds and smells of your explosive diarrhea managed to make a group of teenage boys go limp.

Damn. Must've been one epic shit to deserve a slow clap.

Comments

IDEA: go in the girl's bathroom dumbass.

gmor 0

obviously theres a reason she couldn't that's the main point of the fml.... dumbass

O.o I hear stories like this all the time but can't really imagine it. I've never accidentally gone into the boy's restroom. Lol. Actually, I'm a bit paranoid about it and check everytime to make sure it's the door with the little triangle and circle head- even if I've used that particular one a dozen times.

coledude919 0

That doesn't always work, at my school there is no signs on the doors. Actually there are no doors just a short hallway. Many times have I walked in on people changing very awkward as I am a guy.

emodude44 0

Did you make noises? They might have thought you were "playing with yourself."

fjretsel 1

is it loose thats why you had diarrhea. Are you one of their cheerleaders?

Jeeeez Let it Rip, Let it Roll, and walk out with your chin up!!

damn girl that sucks. be happy that they didn't hold a iPhone over the stall door, video your splash down, then post it online. that would truly be an FML.