Bad boy

By Anonymous - 08/01/2016 21:57 - United States - Spring Valley

Today, I woke up early to bake cinnamon rolls for a party. I came home later to find the whole tray spilled onto the floor, most of the rolls eaten, and my dog sitting happily nearby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 807
You deserved it 4 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KhaleesiDannie 26

Well at least someone was happy

FYL, that must have been awful to see. YDI to your dog when he gets fat.

Comments

well, he must really like them if he ate almost all of them! Now lets hope he doesn't gets sick/fat...

Ermagherd, I'm sincerely sorry for your loss

YDI for not putting them in a safe and secure place. you're lucky the dog didn't get sick.

I'm surprised at both the FML and the comments. Don't you people train your puppies to not take anything from a counter, etc? My mom once left a dog treat on a chair with the intention of giving it to our dog as she went out but got called to help a neighbor instead. When she returned the treat was still there and the dog was looking at it like "Can I have that?" My mom was honestly surprised that our dog hadn't taken it - shows how well she obeys her training. :)

Even if trained, dogs will do what they know is wrong when we aren't looking. Depends on how food motivated the dog is.

I thought it said cannabis rolls for some reason and I got really worried for your dog

YDI for leaving food out where your dog can reach it. FYL because sometimes people forget things, and that would've sucked.

hoosiergirl94 31

I hate when my dog does this stuff. But I just have to learn to keep stuff out of her reach and keep her in her crate while I'm gone. And she eats like I haven't fed her in years!