Awkward conversation ahead

By IHateMyself - 21/07/2021 18:01

Today, my boyfriend returned from University after 8 months away. He says he cannot wait to see me. The whole half an hour ride to his home, I was shaking like a leaf. I’m still sitting his driveway because I don’t know how to tell him that I’m 5 months pregnant. Yes, I’m showing. A LOT. FML
I agree, your life sucks 242
You deserved it 5 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aurora25 29

totally your fault. absolutely disgusting

UniUni 16

He seems like a good man and I hope he leaves your ass

Comments

QueeferQueen 2

You expect people to be like “omg you poor girl, your life sucks!” No you cheated! You’re a horrible person and deserve horrible things!

i dont know why i think my life is messed up

I assume that ships have sailed by now… You either saw former boyfriend and he now know knows the situation or you skipped out on this meeting. Frankly under the circumstances I wouldn’t blame you for skipping out if you were physically worried about his reaction. Some months ago when you knew you were pregnant and were going to keep the child, you should have let your former boyfriend know. It was dumb not to do that. Your real problem now is figuring out how you are going to raise a child. It is absolutely essential that you take the steps to make sure the father pays child support - It’s not an option, he has no legal choice in this matter. There is also the possibility of putting your child up for adoption if you are incapable of raising a child. I have an adoptive son. Adoption is a option - Check it out with agencies in your area. At some point in our lives we all make “mistakes” some are bigger and more serious than others. But we have to take an honest look at our choices and then go from there. That’s what you have to do. Ex-boyfriend is over. Whatever plans you and he had are over. I have no desire to judge you. But for God’s sake, learn about birth control and use it! It will save you from things like this.

Should have invented a reason to break it off 5 months ago when you cheated on him (assuming it was consensual, since there’s no evidence otherwise.) he’s going to deservedly dump your lying ass.

randybryant799 20

So you're a cheater. Sorry but you deserve to be dumped.

Erin Harned 9

Just tell him you're trash, and let him move on to someone worth his time.

No sympathy for cheaters. You knew what you were doing. And I really hope both guys ditched you, leaving you to raise the kid yourself. I could do with a laugh.

And this is why the movie IDIOCRACY should be a fecking *documentary.*