And I oop

By porkers gonna pork :\ - 12/03/2016 15:09 - Australia - Elsternwick

Today, I met one of my fiancé's coworkers. Normally I'd never ask how far along someone's pregnancy is without being 100% sure they're not just fat, but she seemed fit. Well, I now know that virtually all the fat in some people's bodies can go straight to their gut and nowhere else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 829
You deserved it 6 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if the person seems fit, you still NEVER ask, as bodies can be very deceiving. You should have listened to your own rule.

catwomam 15

I just follow the rule of never EVER asking ANY woman if she's pregnant unless the words "I am pregnant" come out of her mouth.

Comments

Ydi. Never ever ever assume. Good job.

bobsanction 18

Unless you see the baby's head in the womans ******, never, EVER assume someone is pregnant.

Live and learn. Never, ever, ever ask a woman that question unless you are 100% positive.

Never assume someone is pregnant always wait until you were told by that person that she's pregnant.

Should have waited for her to say something like "I'm having a baby." Or "I'm pregnant."

there's an old saying unless you can actually see the baby coming from the woman's ****** don't suggest she's pregnant

If you aren't sure, ask if they have kids. Aside from that, NEVER EVER ASK UNLESS THEY EXPLICITLY SAY "I'm pregnant". Listen to your own rule, dude.

Beware. Looks can be decieving, as with anything. NEVER, EVER, judge a book by its cover.

when I was pregnant I used the screw with people all the time for asking such as "I'm not pregnant" "really, it's a ******* sugar imbalance" "I had the baby 3 months ago"

You should have asked if she has any kids. It's pretty much foolproof.