By Brain_fart - 18/09/2017 05:00 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, I found out that both of my cats are afraid of mice. So far I've seen them run and hide from 3 different mice who've recently invaded my apartment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 199
You deserved it 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those poor cats have been watching too many cartoons where the mice win. They've seen what Jerry can do to Tom.

Clean up and secure food sources, identify and seal entrances, and either use SAFE live capture traps or ones that kill as quickly as possible. For the love of mercy, DO NOT use sticky traps- they are horrifically inhumane, and also very unsafe if you have pets. Animals have ripped limbs off trying to get loose from them, and even ripped off their entire undersides trying to get free. You could possible try a super sonic noise generator designed to drive away mice and rats, but your cats may not tolerate that.

Comments

It's time for the counter-offensive, it seems! Station the cats at the corners of the room and back the mice into a place they can't run anymore! If the cat leaves it's corner, you know which corner to tackle yourself. Then drop a massive iron fist on them. URAAAAAA!!!!!!

GIJoefan 6

Call an exterminator. They'll know how to shoo off the mice humanely. Do not listen to FML comments, we are not professionals and I highly doubt any of us assholes has a medical degree.