Who said life was better before ?

By none - 17/01/2009 23:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, was just like almost every for the past few months; I slept till 1 p.m., smoked cigarettes, jerked off, went to the store to get coffee, smoked more cigarettes, and sat in my room alone until 4 a.m., jerking off and smoking cigarettes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 169
You deserved it 46 334

Same thing different taste

Comments

I agree with number one: get a bong. I aslo think we should meet because i have only slept with two ppl and neither one of them could jerk it multiple times...

I would suggest you make some time in the future to maybe eat. Or, y'know, shower. o.O And change the sheets for that matter.

Look up "drug" on Wikipedia and look at the top two pictures. Yep. Cut it out; you're ******* your own life. Also, you need to ********** more.

You could always try looking for a new hobby or something else to do with your time. =]

this isn't a fml! a lot of people wish they could have your life appreciate it. before you know it, you won't even be able to get it up, you'll be in the hospital cause of lung cancer, and you'll still be alone. well, except for your roommate. who ***** the bed.

XYZzzzzzzz 0

mellowyellow. why would he apreciat it? the big picture is that he has a meaningless depressing life and it will take years to climb back yp

wesurfeveryday 0

wow man. at least layoff the cigarettes. if youve gotta smoke something, smoke weed as its MUCH healthier for you and will make things less boring. you might want to get some friends first though.

It's illegal first off. Second, why does he even need the option to keep smoking... Quit, shower and get a girlfriend OP.

I'm in the exact same rut right now man! I moved back home about a month and a half ago. I've been bored ever since..I have been trying anyones hardest to find jobs..But no where seems to be hiring. I do get out, but it doesn't seem like enough untill I'm working again. So when i'm not doing that or hanging out with people..I sit at home masturbating and smoking cigarettes to pass time. A treat is to have enough change to go get a coffee. Soon enough it's 5am and I should go to sleep, before my parents get up to go to work. I always seem to wake up later than expected. I'm currently hating what new life I have, and want out. But in order to get out I need a job to get money, to do things, to eventually move on with my life. I'm still not giving up on my job search...Because I know everything happens for a reason..and something great will come out of how long I've had to wait, and what I've done to do so. If this is not remotley close to your case, I'm sorry..and I hope you get yourself out. If this fails for both of us there is option 2..I find out who you are, we become friends...and together we smoke cigarettes, and drink coffee.