Weird, huh?

By Sam - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, I found out that the woman from My Strange Addiction who can't stop picking her scabs is married. I've been single for two years and I don't even pick my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 621
You deserved it 3 767

Top comments

Don't want to be the dick here, but maybe she's a lovable person and picking scabs isn't much of a deal-breaker, whereas you may not have any disgusting habits yet you are an asshat. If you have a good personality you have nothing to worry about, good things will come in tim, maybe just put yourself out there a little more. Either way it wasn't very nice to compare her in that way, she's a person just like the rest of us...

Well then start picking your scabs. It's the way forward.

Comments

CharresBarkrey 15

9 - He could be a sociopath, abusive, have anger issues, clingy. Just because he doesn't pick his nose doesn't mean he's perfect.

He doesn't know how to pick 'em, for one...

I don't see how this affects you, op... There are starving children in third world countries that may have girlfriends, but are you jealous of them?

starburst7596 14

Well, he's probably an ass. Which I figure he is for Thinking a woman can't be happy because she picks at her scabs. It's not like she eats them!

Well then start picking your scabs. It's the way forward.

Gotta start by picking his/her nose, and then can move up to scabs. Then, fingernails, toenails, hair, etc.

19- soon he'll be all skin. Bitches love skin.

Well get out there, I'm sure she did.... You're getting no sympathy from me

Are you also sure that op doesn't? For all you know, op goes out every night and just gets shot down. Don't worry op, I'll give you enough sympathy to make up for this guy.

I guess you don't know how to pick em, unlike her

lamdat5r 10

Stop having such a shit personality, then.

Schizomaniac 24

Well I bet that hurts. Oh, and it sucks that you can't find a partner too, I guess.

Schizomaniac 24

That was the.. **** it. You're right. Picking scabs hurts.

Don't want to be the dick here, but maybe she's a lovable person and picking scabs isn't much of a deal-breaker, whereas you may not have any disgusting habits yet you are an asshat. If you have a good personality you have nothing to worry about, good things will come in tim, maybe just put yourself out there a little more. Either way it wasn't very nice to compare her in that way, she's a person just like the rest of us...

nnnope 26

I thought the same thing. I'm voting YDI because he's throwing a pity party and insulting a total stranger.

I see no puns... Disappointed Pleonasm.. Y U NO SAY PUN

Don't I have freedom of speech anymore? :'(

Mormon, stop scarring pleonasm. I know i may be scabbing off his pun fame, but your just opening up old wounds.

Nope, after so many puns, even that typo "in tim" made me wonder if it wasn't some sort of pun I wasn't picking up on ^^ I agree with your post, though, OP certainly does come off as an ass here.

Well for those desperately in need for their daily dose of puns, I did manage to make some in reply to perdix' comment on competitions #32 ... (shameless plug)

SApprentice 34

10- I completely agree with you. I'm glad that you said that.

RvidxrKlvn 8

I'm surprised no one caught this but i don't think anyone should be coming in Tim....

Haha "Good things will come in Tim" hahahahahah XD

You'll find someone someday OP :) Think of it this way: if she can find someone, then you definitely can! :)

That's mean. Just because she has a strange addiction doesn't mean she's non-human. She could be very nice. :)

astralvagan 20

I pick my nose and have a beautiful wife.... Maybe you should pick up some sort of bad habit

nnnope 26

So you're saying your wife married you BECAUSE you pick your nose...?

astralvagan 20

No..... I'm saying he doesn't have a gf because he seems to have no bad habits