Wake up call

By das_shizzle - 05/05/2020 23:00

Today, I woke up to my husband trying to bite my forehead in his sleep. My response? I slapped him hard in the face. What a way to wake up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 331
You deserved it 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

“Today... I was sleeping soundly, dreaming of eating a delicious, but tough, steak, when my wife slapped me across the face. What a way to wake up! FML”

Quarantine dreams are getting weird. Your house sounds like the Zombie Apocalypse.

Comments

Quarantine dreams are getting weird. Your house sounds like the Zombie Apocalypse.

I think he dreamt that he is a zombie eating your brain.

“Today... I was sleeping soundly, dreaming of eating a delicious, but tough, steak, when my wife slapped me across the face. What a way to wake up! FML”

Ya for him ! It’s a dream and outta his control .

bl3ur0z3 17

So YOUR fml is that YOU slapped your HUSBAND for something he couldn't control?

Jillian Cosby-Kelly 15

"what a way to wake up" yeah being slapped in the face by someone who IS awake and in control for something you did while NOT awake and in control is a really shitty way to wake up indeed. poor dude.

Lemme guess... you also get pissed off when you have a dream that your husband cheated. Slapping him awake was the worst way you could’ve handled this situation. I hope you at least slapped enough sense into him for him to pack his bags and leave. You sound like a massive bitch. I feel bad for your husband.