Uncomfortably numb

By someone - 02/09/2009 11:00 - Denmark

Today, I went to the dentist to get a hole in my tooth filled. After the dentist had injected the anesthetic into my gums, she realized that none of the electrical equipment was working. She sent me home. My entire right side of my face is completely numb and swollen for no reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 151
You deserved it 3 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CDS09 0

that sucks, but at least it was the tools that didnt work and not the drugs : )

"Today I went to the dentist and nothing happened." Not an FML.

Comments

Protegas 0

Could be worse. Think about it, you could have a numb and swollen face from the extreme pain of a drill being pushed deep into your tooth :D

CyclonePsycho 1

Normally I don't bash moderating because I moderate every once in a while too. But come on guys, really? Are you serious?

So, she wasted your time and as some sort of revenge you decided to waste ours?

You don't need electronics to fill a cavity...

zee209 0

No big deal. The numbness goes away in a few ours. So why is this an FML? It's lame.

lifeislife_fml 0

First thing I thought when I read this: "How the **** is this an FML?" Possibly the un-FML-est FML ever.

Im pretty sure there was a reason for it. Now you can give all the BJs you want w/o your cheek feelin tired, while singin: "...I got my whole life to change the world and climb the ladders Looking at you looking at me is the only thing that matters Come a little closer baby, we can talk without the words Hang a sign on the door, please do not disturb Let's just lay here and be lazy, baby drive me crazy All I want to do wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wooo All I want to do wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wooo is love you..."

Well there clearly is a reason, the reason being the anaesthetic he injected.