Traditions suck

By Anonymous - 22/01/2021 17:01 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my fiance told me that his father would need to check my hymen is intact to ensure I'm pure before we get married. This is a new one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 929
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gabbz737 12

That's a red flag....I'd call off the wedding.

Comments

The Hymen Just the Facts: The hymen is a stretchy collar of tissue that has nothing to do with virginity. The hymen is NOT like a piece of Glad Wrap at the entrance of your ******. You can NOT tell if someone is a virgin or not by looking at their hymen. You can NOT break or damage your hymen doing activities like gymnastics or riding a horse. It is NOT common for tampon use to affect your hymen. There have been many myths about the hymen around for thousands of years. Even medical people believed them. But we now know it was all wrong! The hymen is set just inside the vaginal entrance and is well protected by the two layers of lips of the vulva, the labia major and the labia minora. It is stretchy (view the diagram below).

tounces7 27

No, that's a REALLY old one, and that's when you run the **** away because you're obviously marrying a damn caveman.

Kristoffer 35

Get your fiancee to tell him no. If your fiancee won't do that, then call the whole thing off.

Yummi_913 18

Next they're going to demand to watch you have sex on your wedding night to make sure the marriage is "valid". Then they're going to shove you in your "role". And if you end up having babies they will force you to let them watch. Oooooof he just wants to violate you. None of this is the kind of life and family you would want. RUN.

Creepy. No thanks. Your fiance shouldn't have even relayed that to you. Also, your hymen can break from horseback riding..

xxlk4xx 6

******* run and don't look back! imagine trying to raise kids having in-laws like that in your life! or what if you don't even WANT to ha e kids but they keep hounding you about it! nothing good can come from having a fil like that 😕

Well, OP, if you know what is good for you - run, and never look back.

Warp1978 15

That's rediculous, hymens break for all types of reasons.

Yeah I wonder what future strange things you're inviting into your life by marrying into that family. Though if you decided to go ahead anyway, couldn't an OB-GYN just sign off on that?